Strategy+business (s+b) is an award-winning management magazine for decision makers in businesses and organizations around the world. Our purpose is to illuminate the complex choices that leaders face — in strategy, marketing, operations, human capital, governance, and other domains — and the impact of their decisions. S+b is published in print, on the web, and in digital editions on a variety of platforms.
Strategy+business凯发体育 is published by certain member firms of the PwC network. The articles we publish are characterized by:
Distinguished contributors. We feature writing by chief executives and other well-known corporate leaders, best-selling business thinkers and philosophers, prominent academics and researchers, seasoned practitioners from the PwC network, and journalists with a track record in revealing the patterns below the surface.
Distinctive content. Our purpose is to find and share the ideas and stories that raise the game for management, written and expounded clearly enough to provide the basis for thoughtful action. Through in-depth feature stories, thought leader interviews, and strategic commentaries, each issue of 凯发体育平台登录 provides an informed, global perspective on ideas and practices relevant to large-scale corporations. Ongoing features and studies include:
- Our "Inside the Mind of the CEO" series, exploring a wide range of critical decisions chief executives around the world face in today's dynamic society
- PwC's Global Entertainment & Media Outlook, a five-year projection of advertising and consumer spending data
- The “Global Innovation 1000” study, examining corporate spending on research and development each year
- Provocative “Thought Leader” interviews, “Creative Mind” profiles, and "Young Profs" interviews and essays, going in depth with notable figures such as economist Mariana Mazzucato, Harvard Business School professor and author Clayton Christensen; Tata Sons chair Natarajan Chandrasekaran; psychologist and Nobel laureate Daniel Kahneman; Oracle CEO Safra Catz; IMD professor and author Howard Yu; law professor Cass Sunstein; Kellogg School professor Maryam Kouchaki; restaurant mogul Danny Meyer; and Gallup CEO Jim Clifton
- Our compendium of “Recent Research,” summarizing academic studies and their implications for real-world corporate action
- “Best Business Books,” an annual roundup and assessment of the year’s most important books
- Coverage of trends in neuroscience, lean thinking, emerging markets, corporate governance, digital media, technology, and their implications for business leadership
- Valuable thinking and practice in marketing, media, operations, healthcare, technology, innovation, finance, energy, and more
To propose articles for s+b, see our writer's guidelines.
Discerning readers. Strategy+business has a global audience of more than 1,000,000 readers, including print and digital subscribers as well as website registrants. Nearly 120,000 people receive s+b’s twice-weekly e-newsletters, over 500,000 subscribe to s+b’s digital edition and apps, and more than 350,000 interact with s+b on social media channels. According to a recent study analyzing s+b’s circulation, 38 percent of s+b凯发体育 print readers are C-suite executives ranked vice president or higher. Our audience includes decision makers at small firms, managers rising within large companies, prominent academics, and others with an interest in understanding the business and management systems, practices, and ideas that define our world.
For more on our audience, see our online media kit.
Diverse channels凯发体育. We make our material available to you in a variety of ways.
- The 凯发体育平台登录 quarterly print magazine is available via subscription and on newsstands
- The 凯发体育平台登录 website, where new articles are published every week
- Ideas that work, a twice-weekly email newsletter for business analysis, insights, commentary, and multimedia from the authors, strategists, and editors at 凯发体育平台登录
s+b also publishes books, e-books, and multimedia content, including videos and interactive graphics.
Awards Highlights for 凯发体育平台登录:
- Four 2019 Folio awards recognizing editorial excellence
- 2019 SIPAward first place winner for best blog/commentary series
- Two 2018 Folio awards recognizing editorial excellence
- Two 2017 Folio awards recognizing editorial excellence
- Two 2016 Folio awards recognizing editorial and design excellence
- American Society of Business Editors' silver regional award for e-newsletter, general excellence in 2017 and gold national and regional awards in 2016
- ASBPE’s national and regional silver awards for best blog in 2017, national and regional gold awards in 2015, and silver award in 2014
- ASBPE's gold regional award for best website home page design in 2015 and 2016
- Six TELLY bronze awards for video in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2019
- ASBPE top 10 award for best cross-platform package of the year in 2017
- Two 2013 Folio “Eddie” awards that recognized specific s+b articles
- 2012 Folio “Ozzie” silver, B-to-B best website design
- Two 2012 Folio “Eddie” awards that recognized specific issues of s+b
- 2012 Forbes Top 25 Websites for CEOs
- Two other Folio gold awards and one bronze that recognized specific s+b content
- 35 other ASBPE gold awards, 14 silver awards, and 21 bronze awards that recognized specific s+b content and articles
For a complete list of our awards, visit our media kit.
From time to time, 凯发体育平台登录 may publish material provided directly by PwC or Strategy& consultants. This material, labelled "sponsored content," has not undergone review or editing by any 凯发体育平台登录 editors.